Friday 20 March 2009

Experience --> Enlighten

Many people defined the word 'Experience' and everybody knows what experience gives you. You would learn many things when you start experiencing, what ever it may be. Getting expertised means you had a great learning in that subject/work/others. But whenever I experience some thing or I learn something new in a subject or in my work environment, there are always 2 things that come into my mind.

1) The TV advertisement of Mentos and most importantly its tag line "Dimaag ki Bathi Jalaade"(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXfuUVqQUTU)
2) The Glow sign boards/Vinyl Hoardings normally seen at almost every moderate shopping malls/outlets/markets whatever like these.

Everyone should have seen the creative ad of Mentos mint where a monkey becomes a man after eating Mentos :). This would always come into my mind in those situations where I experience new things (although I knew about it before, sometimes), especially the tag line "Dimag ki Bathi Jalade". I feel experience gives you a light in the dark parts of your mind.

Similarly many great thinkers/astrologers/scientists would always search for a missing link in their thoughts everytime before announcing what they came to know/discovered. I feel the Vinly hoardings has a great attachement with the experience of, and knowing about, new things. In the nights, the shopping mall name or what ever the information stickered on the hoarding is visible clearly and completely only when all the tubelights inside the box are on and working fine. If one tube light is missing or is not working, some information is lost or missing to the readers who see the board. In the same fashion, although I knew the work at my work place or I knew about the subject for which a revision is released or whatever it may be, if I experience some thing new or come to know about a new interesting feature, it always makes me remember the vinyl hoardings where the aged tubelight is replaced and the dark part of the hoarding (mind) is enlightened and where the missing link is found.

Thats why I would like to have new, healthier (and most of the time times profitable :)..after all I am a human) experiences in the spectrum of my own interests. One last note is that experience is one cause, one tool, one source which enlightens your mind among many others.

2 comments:

Chirag Khara said...

Hey Harish... great to see u in blogging world!
U surely r cool and a gud observer... so i wud say this really fits the bill for a gud expression in the writing world!

Kudos on the first one... and wanna see more of these ahead!

raj said...

Nice Narrating ra ...your ideas are good...keep it up...